Website Accessibility Statement
WCAG 1.1 / Section 508 (a): Text Alternatives
- All images used on the site have appropriate “Alt Text” attributes, with the exception of purely decorative images.
WCAG 1.2 / Section 508 (b): Time-based Media
- All video content provides appropriate captioning and audio description available as transcript files.
WCAG 1.3 / Section 508 (d), (g), (h), (l), (n): Adaptable
- Tables used for display and page layout are clearly labeled as such for assistive technologies.
- Sensory characteristics are not relied upon for our instructions or labels.
WCAG 1.4 / Section 508 (c): Distinguishable
- All text elements less than 18 point or 14 point bold achieve color contrast of at least 4:5 to 1.
- Site can be resized to 200% without loss of content.
- Color is not used to convey means of communicating information or actionable items
- .The website can be read by users with visual impairments, including those with color blindness.
WCAG 2.1 / Section 508 1194.21 (a): Keyboard Accessible
- Keyboard only navigation is fully supported.
- No keyboard traps exist.
- Custom hotkeys allow direct navigation to areas of the site:
- Alt + C: Go to View Cart
- Alt + O: Go to Checkout
- Alt + Z: Skip focus to Footer. Note: Scrolling to the bottom of a category or search page will load more products.
- Alt + B: Skip focus Back to Top
WCAG 2.2 / Section 508 (p): Enough Time
- Users are provided ample time to input information and have the ability to extend their session.
WCAG 2.3 / Section 508 (j): Seizures
- The site does not feature content that flashes more than three times in any one second period.
WCAG 2.4 / Section 508 (d), (i), (o): Navigable
- All focusable items are distinguishable.
- All links are labeled for their purpose both in and out of context.
- Focus order follows the logical reading order of the page.
- There are no duplicate labeled links to different end targets.
- Headings are properly ordered for page structure and table descriptions.
- There are multiple Skip Navigation links to help users navigate to particular content, such as the main content, footer, or past catalogs of information.
WCAG 3.1: Readable
- All pages have proper language attributes.
- The site uses language that is clear and easy to understand.
- There is a comprehensive Customer Service section that can assist with questions on ordering, shipping, returns and the questions customers most frequently ask.
WCAG 3.2: Predictable
- On Focus events do not trigger links, buttons, or change content or context.
- On Input is the only means of changing content or context.
- Pages feature consistent navigation and identification.
WCAG 3.3 / Section 508 (n): Input Assistance
- All form fields are properly labeled including whether or not they are required.
- All form error messages are announced appropriately by screen readers.
WCAG 4.1: Compatible
- All elements announce their name, role, and value (state) where appropriate.
Assistive Technology Support
This website has been tested and developed to fully support the following assistive technology products:
- JAWS by Freedom Scientific
- ZoomText by Ai Squared
- Window-Eyes by Ai Squared
- NVDA by NV Access
- Keyboard only navigation