Frye 'Melissa' Button Boots
These button-accented riding boots from Frye feature pull tabs are hand made from fine accented leather.
- Button accented pull tabs
- Cushioned insole for lasting comfort
- Riding inspired design
- Smooth leather lining
- Heel height approximately 1"
- Measures approximately 15" wide
- Shaft measures approximately 15”
- 100% Genuine Leather
In 1863 the very first pair of Frye boots was benchcrafted by John A. Frye. A commitment to quality and attention to detail are what makes Frye boots so special, it takes over 190 steps to make one pair of Frye boots. Today, the company remains true to its roots and vintage American heritage with finely crafted, fashionable boots, shoes, and handbags that feature rich leathers and quality hardware.