Designed with fabric made from recycled content, featuring four-way stretch tech, and finished off with a quick-dry H2 Repel coating, these Billabong board shorts help you tackle big waves with ease and look fresh while you do it.
- Joel Parkinson signature look
- From the Billabong Recycler Series
- Striped design throughout
- Ergonomic panels for super stretch
- Screen printed logo at left leg and upper back right
- Zip pocket on right leg
- Front tie and Velcro closure
- ZG fabric is lightweight with a H2 Repel and epic stretch
- Regular Fit
- Rise measures 11.5” in length
- Inseam measures 11” in length
- Machine wash, tumble dry
Billabong has been a leading surfwear brand since its beginnings in 1973. The company began in Australia, the home of big wave riding. The traditional Wave logo, found on almost every product they manufacture was designed by Billabong founder, Gordon Merchant. From tee-shirts, pants, jackets, swimwear, accessories and boardshorts, Billabong is in the business of making the best products for surf, skate and extreme sports enthusiasts.